- An extremely elegant and bright 2 double bedroom apartment
- Set in a beautiful newly renovated grade 2 listed detached double fronted red brick conversion
- Set at the rear of the building on the first floor
- Outstanding views over the communal gardens from all rooms
- Wonderful south westly aspect in this prime quiet and leafy road in Belsize Park
- Dark wood flooring, adjustable Lutron lighting, coving, high ceilings and feature fireplace
- Beautiful 17' bay fronted reception
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- Spacious built-in storage cupboards
- Ideally situated for Belsize Park, Primrose Hill and Swiss Cottage
This is a rare opportunity to own a unique, luxury apartment in one of Belsize Park’s most sought-after streets, consisting of individually styled, 19th century, red-brick and terracotta houses, and built by William Willet on the site of the former Eton College estate.
An extremely elegant and bright, contemporary, two double bedroomed apartment - Set in a beautiful, newly-renovated, grade 2 listed, detached, double-fronted conversion - Situated at the rear of the building on the first floor - Stunning views over the well-maintained communal gardens from all rooms - Wonderful south-westerly aspect in this prime, quiet and leafy road in Belsize Park - Dark wood flooring, adjustable Lutron lighting, coving, picture rails, high ceilings and feature fireplace - Beautiful 17ft bay fronted reception, with Italian Murano Due Mercure wall lamps - Separate 13ft contemporary and sleek kitchen, with high-spec integrated appliances, bespoke blown-glass splash-back, dark granite worktops and breakfast bar - Two good sized double bedrooms - Impressive and spacious 4 suite bathroom, with “wet-room” style shower, ornate Moorish-style tiling and Geberit integrated WC & bidet - Spacious built-in storage cupboards and wardrobes, including an overhead “loft space”, thanks to an ingenious design, making the best use of the floor-space.
Share of freehold - 741 sq ft approx - Within a short walk of two of the capital’s most renowned green spaces: Hampstead Heath (to the north) and Primrose Hill (to the south). The area offers transport access via Belsize Park (Northern Line) and Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) underground stations
Council Tax: Camden band F. Viewing is highly recommended.